Whether you’re planning an outdoor family, business, community event, unpredictable weather can make planning tricky. A portable canopy can provide quick shade or instant protection from the rain. A portable canopy is a portable shelter that collapses for easy storage and transportation. Generally, a portable canopy comes in two pieces: a sturdy powder-coated steel canopy frame and a durable fabric canopy top. Portable canopies are often called pop-up canopies because the canopy part of the frame pops-up when it is opened. The legs of a portable canopy are height-adjustable to provide quick shade and weather protection and variable headroom. Pop-up canopies generally come with a convenient carry case, which makes them easy to store on a shelf, in a closet, or in a garage or shed. Since they are portable, pop-up canopies are also convenient to keep in the back of your car, truck, or SUV. Like having an umbrella handy on a rainy day, you never know when a portable canopy will come in handy! There are many ways you can use a portable canopy for work and play. Let’s look at a variety of cool and creative home, community, and business pop-up canopy uses:
- Read more »
- Posted: April 08, 2020
- Read more »
Event tents are an ideal way to shelter guests from the elements no matter what type of party you’re throwing. Perfect for weddings, corporate events, or even backyard barbecues, party tents and shades will make guests more comfortable and allow your get-together to go off without a hitch. Many people aren’t sure whether to rent or buy an event tent. There are pros and cons to each, and you should first figure out how you’re planning to use party tents before making a decision.
Ways to Use Event TentsWhen most people think of event tents, they automatically think of an outdoor wedding. While that is an incredibly popular reason to purchase or rent party tents, there are many different ways you can use these shelter solutions:
- Corporate event: There are many different reasons businesses gather employees together. Whether it’s a celebration, training, or retreat, party tents can be utilized to shelter guests or even provide a space for them to check in to the main event held indoors.
- Tailgate: People take the big game seriously these days, and that means bigger than ever tailgating parties. Maybe it’s your favorite professional sports team, or an end of the year event for your child’s baseball team. Either way, event tents will provide shelter and boost the fun factor.
- Backyard barbecue: The heat can damper any backyard event if your guests have no place to escape from the sun. Provide shade and shelter with an event tent.
- Birthday parties: Whether you’re throwing a children’s party or fancier sweet 16 bash, party tents can create the ambiance you’re looking for.
- School festivals: School fundraising events are a great way to use event tents, providing a place for shelter, games, and a great area to eat food.
- Farmers markets: Store the food you’re selling under an event tent, and people have more time to browse while staying out of the sun. Not to mention, your goods will be sheltered from the elements as well.
- Rest area: Sometimes you may not want to use party tents for an actual party. Perhaps you have workers on your property for a large event and need a space for them to rest or get out of the sun.
Whether you plan to use a party tent in the backyard, deck, or even a pave...
- Read more »
You know when the leaves start to change colors and temperatures drop, it’s time to celebrate fall. And with that comes all the wonderful fall festivals. Whether it’s a gathering at your church or maybe your child’s school, fall festivals are a great time to celebrate a new season. If you’re helping to organize the party or just partaking with your family, finding the perfect pop-up or canopy will make your experience even better.
Made for the ShadeQuik Shade Steel canopies are a great choice to keep you and your family out of the elements and ready to enjoy all the fun fall festivals have to offer. But if you’re helping a local organization to organize the event, there are so many unique ways to utilize a steel canopy:
- Sell tickets under a canopy, keeping workers out of the sun
- Keep baked goods or other items for sale under canopy and out of the elements
- Hold a pumpkin carving station under canopies
- 15D polyester top with 3d ripstop fabric cover
- 4 ground stakes for each leg fo ...
- Read more »
Whether you’re planning a picnic for two or ten people, you know the essentials for the perfect picnic: good food, great company, and reliable shade! Quality shade ensures you and your company stay cool and comfortable while snacking and relaxing outdoors. If you plan to picnic at the park, beach, or even in your backyard, check out these must-have shade products to take with you!
Perfect Picnic Canopy Pop-UpsPop-up canopies...