If you need an affordable sun shelter with ultimate versatility for your next outdoor event, the Quik Shade Solo Steel Pop Up Canopy is a winner. From tailgating to instant shade for a backyard barbecue, give guests a comfortable spot to relax away from the sweltering heat with these attractive pop-up canopies.
Quik Shade Solo Steel Pop Up Canopy Features You’ll love the convenience of these outdoor shades, featuring infinite height positions for supreme comfort in any season. The Quik Shade Solo Steel Pop Up Canopy options feature:
- Multiple color options: Cheer on your favorite team with coordinating colors, thanks to a wide array of hues to choose from.
- Durable fabric: The fabric is made from top-quality materials, featuring a 15D polyester top with 3D ripstop for unbeatable dependability.
- Easy setup: These pop-up canopies only require one person to set up, and it doesn’t take long to provide shade for multiple people at any outdoor event. That leaves more time for fun, and no time for hassle!
- Stability: Even in windy conditions, you can rest assured the Quik Shade Solo Steel Pop Up Canopy will stand up to Mother Nature. The extra-strong trapezoidal legs provide increased strength, while four ground stakes allow for anchoring for extra safety.
- Simple transport: Once the sun goes down and it’s time to head home, transport is a cinch thanks to the easy to carry travel bag that carries your canopy wherever you go.
- Increased sun protection: Enjoy safety from the sun’s harshest rays with both straight and slant leg canopy options. You’ll love the model with a retractable awning for extra coverage from the sun, as well as added stability in windy conditions.
Straight vs. Slant Leg
The Quik Shade Solo Steel Pop Up Canopy offers both straight and slant leg options. Which one is best for you? That depends on what type of event you’ll be attending, and how much stability you will need. Here are the differences between the two:
- Straight leg canopies: Straight leg canopies provide extra stability and in some cases more shade coverage. They are also more expensive than slant leg canopies.
- Slant leg canopies: Slant leg canopies provide the same benefits as their straight leg counterparts, but they are slightly less sturdy and may not be ideal for windy conditions. They can also take less time to set up than straight leg canopies.
These portable sun shelters will turn an unbearably hot day in the sun into an enjoyable time outdoors. Affordable and attractive, you’ll make sure you pack up the Quik Shade Solo Steel Pop Up Canopy for every outdoor adventure.