Margaritaville Painted Wood Patio Adirondack Chair, Port of Indecision
Jump to a section...
The Margaritaville painted wooden adirondack chair is inspired by the islands with tropical green and purple hues. Turn your backyard or patio into an island retreat. Made of responsible FCA Poplar wood and finished with quality, outdoor Sherwin-Williams paint for a protected waterproof finish. Designed with angled backrest and curved seat to give you the most relaxing and comfortable space to get away. Features rounded, extra wide arm rests with Port of Indecision caption. Easy to assemble. Indoor/Outdoor use. Item Dimensions: 29.2 in. x 39 in. x 39 in. Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Made of responsible FCA Poplar wood and finished with quality, outdoor Sherwin-Williams paint protected with a waterproof finish.
- Designed with angled backrest and curved seat to give you the most relaxing and comfortable space to get away.
- Features rounded, extra wide arm rests with 'Port of Indecision' caption
- Easy to assemble
- Indoor/Outdoor use.
- Item Dims: 29.20 in. x 39 in. x 39 in.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Included Items||1 Chair|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||30.75 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||42.25 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||35.7 in.|
Questions & Answers