Max AP™ Canopy 2-in-1 with Extension Kit, 10 ft. x 20 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Includes complete canopy plus expansion panels and extension poles.
- Easy-to-install swedged frame is constructed of heavy duty 1-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is 100% waterproof and heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover and expansion panels attach with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 5 oz|
|Size||24 x 20 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||119.6 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.8 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.4 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||116.92 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||237.12 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||113.06 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120.29 in.|
|Wall Height||77.66 in.|
|Peak Height||36.74 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
You used to have this same product with thicker poles. I used it for years until we got some wind that twisted it, ruined the frame. I would buy another one but 1 3/8" is not going to cut it. Can I still get one like that? It also had a screen.
Is the canopy material compliant with NFPA 701? Is the material flame and heat resistant?
Can this be used with Mode l# 25707, Max AP Canopy?
Hi, what's the best way to order parts for this model - in particular, part #13101 and 10075?
Hi I was wondering what this kit and poles are rated at for wind? Planning on taking it out to burnin man where desert winds whip up really high at times. Will I need extra reinforcement for the poles or is this product not designed for a very windy place
Hi Thanks for answering a question.. But I was looking for the replacement for the 20 x 24 cover...not the 10 x 20. thanks!
Hello. Can you only add one side of the extension kit to the included canopy or must both sides be added for it to be stable.
What is the replacement part number for the canopy only? ...not the sides.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.