Max AP™ Canopy 2-in-1 with Screen Kit, 10 ft. x 20 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Includes complete canopy plus screened enclosure kit with two entrances
- Easy-to-install swedged frame is constructed of heavy duty 1-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is 100% waterproof and heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover and screen walls attach with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 5 oz|
|Size||10 x 20 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||119.6 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.8 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.4 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||116.92 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||237.12 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||113.06 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||100.59 in.|
|Wall Height||77.66 in.|
|Peak Height||36.74 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
I have a 6 leg and 8 leg 10 x 20 canopy, will the screen kit fit either one?
Do you sell a clear plastic enclosure for the 10x 20 canopy that we could interchange with the screen so we can extend our use time?
Are some of the side screens removable.
How does the bottom of the screen terminate? Is it sewn to solid horizontal flaps so that I can use sandbags to hold the flaps down along with spikes? Please send a picture to my Email. This would be a major selling point for me.
Hello is this fire rated
Is this the full kit with frame?
Is there a door? Is it Iguana proof?
Will 25777 work with 23529 under the enclosure? Also a bit short at the connections,do we have to tape it?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.