Max AP Canopy Tent- 6 Legs, 10 ft. x 20 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 1-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Easy to install, fitted swedged pipes
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is 100% waterproof and heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover attaches with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 5 oz|
|Size||10 ft. x 20 ft. x 9.5 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||119.61 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.69 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.35 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||116.93 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||237.01 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||113.01 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120.29 in.|
|Wall Height||77.66 in.|
|Peak Height||36.69 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Are the mfg recommended 6 anchors per leg included?
How tall is the shortest peak point? I'm wondering if it would cover a 9ft tall camper or if it's only 9.5ft at the very peak. Thanks.
I own one of this which I purchase one month ago, two of the legs bent, is it possible to get it cover by the warranty?
What color is this? Do you have white?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.