Monarc Canopy™ 10 ft. x 18 ft. Sandstone
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Decorative black arched frame with premium powder coated finish for unsurpassed quality
- 5.5 oz. ripstop tough, Sandstone polyethylene fabric
- 100% waterproof fabric, UV treated, welded seams
- Sleek Sandstone cover accentuates the clean architectural lines of the arched canopy
- No-valanced cover attaches easily and securely with bungees
- The bolt-together frame assembly makes set-up quick and easy
- Temporary spike anchors included. Proper anchoring is required for structural longevity and safety. See included Anchor Guide for more info.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 5.5 oz|
|Size||10 x 18 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.97 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||117.24 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||217.76 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||101.96 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||113.3 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||213.82 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||99.99 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||106 in.|
|Wall Height||78.15 in.|
|Peak Height||23.81 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Is the replacement cover number is #803676 in stock
Could this be used as a freestanding boat canopy (installed in the lake)?
We also need a replacement tarp for monarc 9x16. Hurricane Zeta ate ours up! How to order and price please. We have loved this canopy!
Hi, I need to order a replacement canopy for the Monarc Canopy 9' x 16 '. How do I purchase one? How much does it cost?
Good day ShelterLogic, Is the Monarc 9x16 canopy available. It lists on website as "currently out of stock". The model number is 25881. Thank you, John
I'll be using this to cover a pop-up camper that sits on my ashphalt driveway. I can't mount it to the driveway so I was thinking of mounting it to 5x5 wooden posts. What are the feet like and what mounting oiptions do they have?
At what wind speed would I need to take this down.
What does a replacement cover cost?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.