Jump to a section...
Get stylish, practical backyard shade with the Monterey Canopy 12 x 12 ft. This attractive and versatile unique shade solution offers a unique take on the standard canopy. With its innovative arch, the Monterey features a unique design that offers reliable seasonal shade. With its durable steel frame and tough fabric cover the Monterey 12 x 12 canopy is a high quality, seasonal shade alternative to the standard gazebo. Its unique shape offers an attractive aesthetic that's functional: stay dry in light rain and protected from the summer sun. A portable gazebo you can place and move anywhere in your backyard.
- Less Hardware, Faster Assembly - Small-screw 'Y' braces at each leg use threaded inserts to make assembly faster. Easy screw-in leg and cross-beams. Push pin leg to frame and roof to frame connectors.
- Easy Cover Attachment - Cover attaches easily with bungees on all 4 sides of the unit. Turnbuckles create an adjustable, tensioned cover for quality shade that looks great.
- Strong Steel Frame - Powder coated to prevent corrosion and rust, so you can enjoy season after season. The 2.2" diameter corner posts and 'Y' braces reinforce strength and stability of the unit.
- UV Protection, Comfortable Shade - Our cover is made from a durable 250 GSM CPAI-84 Sec.6 fire rated polyester cover that offers inherent UVA and UVB protection.
- Perfect for backyards, decks, patios, pool area, special events, seasonal shade and protection.
Questions & Answers
Is it portable and how?
Hello, This is a canopy which we would advise not to move on a consistence bases. It will be time consuming to take down and reassemble but it can be done. Just be very careful when storing the parts as there is a large number of hardware. We recommend not doing this often because the holes for the hardware can be worn out if constantly uninstalling and reinstalling. We do have pop-up canopy available as well which are easily taken down and placed up. To discuss this further please give us a call at 1-800-560-8383 7 days a week. Thank you
Date published: 2018-10-22