Monterey Canopy, 12 ft. x 12 ft. Teal
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Less Hardware, Faster Assembly - Small-screw 'Y' braces at each leg use threaded inserts to make assembly faster. Easy screw-in leg and cross-beams. Push pin leg to frame and roof to frame connectors.
- Easy Cover Attachment - Cover attaches easily with bungees on all 4 sides of the unit. Turnbuckles create an adjustable, tensioned cover for quality shade that looks great.
- Strong Steel Frame - Powder coated to prevent corrosion and rust, so you can enjoy season after season. The 2.2" diameter corner posts and 'Y' braces reinforce strength and stability of the unit.
- UV Protection, Comfortable Shade - Our cover is made from a durable 250 GSM CPAI-84 Sec.6 fire rated polyester cover that offers inherent UVA and UVB protection.
- Perfect for backyards, decks, patios, pool area, special events, seasonal shade and protection.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyester 250 GSM|
|Included Items||Fire Rated Polyester Cover, Powder Coated Steel Frame, 2.2" Diameter Corner Posts , 'Y' Corner Connector Braces, Turnbuckles for Cover Tightenting|
|Size||12 ft. x 12 ft. x 8.5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||144 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||977.1 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2.2 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||144 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||144 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||102.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||139.59 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||139.59 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||100.5 in.|
|Wall Height||80 in.|
|Peak Height||22.5 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant|
Can fabric cover be easily removed for winter storage, while frame is left outside, in snow, or must the entire canopy structure (frame and fabric) be taken down?
what is the % for the shade.90%
Are there pins on the legs to make the height adjustable if we want to top to be lower at certain times?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.