ShelterCoat Custom Peak Shelter, 22 ft. x 20 ft. x 11 ft. Standard PE 9 oz. Gray
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 2-3/8 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Ripstop tough advanced engineered polyethylene fabric cover is UV treated inside, outside, and in between. Heat welded seams, not stitched, are 100% waterproof.
- ShelterLock stabilizers at every rib connection for rock-solid strength and stability
- Ratchet Tite tension system and Easy-Slide cross rails keep the cover smooth and taut
- Bolt-together hardware at every connection point ensures maximum strength and durability
- Universal steel foot plates for easy and solid connection to ground anchors, cement, or pony walls
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg - see included Anchor Guide for more information.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Standard Polyethylene 9 oz|
|Door Type||2 Triple Zippered Doors, Front and Rear|
|Included Items||Frame, Cover, Hardware|
|Size||22 x 20 x 10 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||430 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||3264 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2.36 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||268.2 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.8 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||125.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||263.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||235 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||123.2 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||180 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||180 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Center||108 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||77 in.|
|Wall Height||43.5 in.|
|Peak Height||83.2 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
What is the approximate weight?
Are dimensions listed LxWxH ?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.