HD Series Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy, 10 ft. x 10 ft. Super Star
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Fully-assembled - sets up in less than fifteen minutes with two people
- Constructed of sturdy steel and high performance joint components
- Thermoset baked-on powder coating to resist chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
- Four-position adjustable frame
- Water-resistant polyester cover
- 50+ UPF sun protection blocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Wide-based feet for easy anchoring
- Temporary anchors included
- Includes storage bag with wheels
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyester 150 Denier|
|Height||9 ft. 4 in. - 10 ft. 1 in.|
|Size||10 ft. x 10 ft. x 9 ft. 4 in. - 10 ft. 1 in.|
Is this fire retardant? If so, do you have a certificate for it?
Is it possible to use this shelter with two of the legs shorter than the other two? I have a deck spot with a bench and would like two legs to rest on the bench.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.