Shade Tech Affordable and Portable Canopies
When you’re looking for reliable outdoor shade in a flash, the Shade Tech series from canopies are one piece of outdoor equipment you never want to forget on your next outing. Perfect for keeping your skin protected from the sun at the beach, or staying cool at your next tailgate, Shade Tech canopies provide:
- Simple setup: Whether you choose the straight or slant leg option, you’ll have reliable protection from the sun in just minutes. Push button sliders along with padded levers make setup a breeze, leaving you with extra time to enjoy in the great outdoors.
- Ultimate sun protection: This is an incredible tool to prevent skin cancer. Enjoy complete protection with Aluminex fabric that effectively keeps 99% of the sun’s harmful rays away from your skin.
- Easy transport: When it’s time to pack up the party and head home, you don’t have to worry about cumbersome tear down. Each Shade Tech canopy has teflon bearings for easy glide up and down assembly, making it simple to stash away in your car with minimal effort.
- Durability: These sun shelters are constructed with the elements in mind. These canopies are durable enough for the sand and surf on the beach, or any outdoor camping trip.
- Versatility: If you’re planning to spend a long day outside, you know the sun will move throughout the day. The Shade Tech canopies provide three separate height positions, great for adjusting to keep the sun out of your eyes, or provide extra head room for taller guests.
- Size options: These canopies come in different sizes based on your needs, with models up to 12 ft. by 12 ft.
Straight vs. Slant Leg Shade Tech Options
Shade Tech offers both straight and slant leg canopy options. Which one is best for you depends on the outdoor event and environment. Both straight and slant leg canopies from Shade Tech are durable options, but there are some key differences:
- Straight leg canopies: Straight leg canopies are generally more sturdy and provide a bit more shade coverage. They are also more expensive than slant leg canopies.
- Slant leg canopies: Slant leg canopies provide instant shade, but are slightly less sturdy than straight leg canopies. They set up faster, but may not be ideal for more windy conditions.
No matter your outdoor event, you will benefit from Shade Tech canopies with style and comfort everyone will love.