Redwood Gazebo, 11 ft. x 11 ft. Bronze
Jump to a section...
Looking for a versatile and attractive backyard Gazebo? The Redwood Gazebo from ShelterLogic is a stunning and versatile addition to any backyard space. The Redwood Gazebo 11 x 11 ft. features a sturdy steel frame and a durable ripstop, water resistant cover attachment. The retractable awning makes this a versatile structure that offers extra shade protection and can also be used as a wall to protect guests against the elements. Get incredible style at an amazing price with the Redwood 11 x 11 ft. Gazebo.
- Superior Shade, Affordable Price - A stylish alternative to traditional wood gazebos, at a more affordable price point. Adds an elegant aesthetic to backyard, deck, patio, garden and much more.
- UV Protection in an Attractive Cover - Durable 300D water resistant, CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated cover inherently protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Vented cover with extendable awning attaches easily with spring pins at the center and cotter pins along the perimeter.
- Strong Steel Frame - High quality steel tube frame is powder coated to resist corrosion and rust. The strong 2.4" x 2.4" square corner posts offer added stability to this already superior quality gazebo unit. A sturdy, steel shade solution to last season after season.
- Easy Assembly Seasonal Shade - A great alternative to traditional wood gazebos, this unit assembles easily and does not require additional parts.
- Stable and Secure - Four exterior 4" wide cross beam trusses create the shape of the structure, while 8 beams support the roof for reinforced shade coverage. Square tube leg posts feature threaded inserts for a solid roof to leg attachment.
- Perfect for backyards, decks, patios, pool area, special events, seasonal shade and protection.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyester 300 Denier|
|Included Items||Powder coated steel frame with a 3 piece fire rated bronze polyester cover, vented roof, 10'x 6' awning, 2.4" x 2.4" square corner posts, four exterior 4" wide cross beam trusses, 8 roof support beams|
|Size||11 x 11 x 9 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2.36 in.|
|Total Storage Area||96.69 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1085.87 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||118 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||118 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||111 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||113.28 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||113.28 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||109 in.|
|Wall Height||83 in.|
|Peak Height||28 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant|
Questions & Answers
Are there options for mosquito netting?
Hello, Unfortunately, we do not offer a screen kit for this model.
Date published: 2020-06-08
what is the size of the extension-is it included in the overall 11x11 dimension?
Hi Lori, The size of the extension is not included in that size. When fully extended the awning measures 6' 6". Hope that helps!
Date published: 2020-05-28
Do you offer replacements for the side shade?
Hello, For pricing and availability of parts, feel free to start a live chat or give us a call at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2019-11-18
Option for replacement canopy? In just a matter of 2 months, rain gathers and has stretched the material on the main canopy. Seems like flaw, but we LOVE this product. Any way to request replacement parts, like the main canopy please?
Hi Jeff, Of course! We offer replacement parts and covers fro this unit. For pricing and availability please give us a call at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2019-07-29
Can the awning be rolled up so the brackets arms are flat to the poles and that side be open? Also, what is the measurment from the outside of one pole to the outside of the next pole?
Hello, This is potentially an option. In order to roll up the awning you would have to remove a mid cross rail and will have to find a way to hold up the rolled material.The distance from pole to pole measures 9' 10". Thank you
Date published: 2019-05-30
Can the wall piece be moved to different sides without turning the whole unit?
Hello, You would need to turn the full structure as the awning brackets are welded to the legs. Thank you
Date published: 2018-11-13