Redwood Gazebo, 11 ft. x 11 ft. Bronze
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Superior Shade, Affordable Price - A stylish alternative to traditional wood gazebos, at a more affordable price point. Adds an elegant aesthetic to backyard, deck, patio, garden and much more.
- UV Protection in an Attractive Cover - Durable 300D water resistant, CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated cover inherently protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Vented cover with extendable awning attaches easily with spring pins at the center and cotter pins along the perimeter.
- Strong Steel Frame - High quality steel tube frame is powder coated to resist corrosion and rust. The strong 2.4" x 2.4" square corner posts offer added stability to this already superior quality gazebo unit. A sturdy, steel shade solution to last season after season.
- Easy Assembly Seasonal Shade - A great alternative to traditional wood gazebos, this unit assembles easily and does not require additional parts.
- Stable and Secure - Four exterior 4" wide cross beam trusses create the shape of the structure, while 8 beams support the roof for reinforced shade coverage. Square tube leg posts feature threaded inserts for a solid roof to leg attachment.
- Perfect for backyards, decks, patios, pool area, special events, seasonal shade and protection.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyester 300 Denier|
|Included Items||Powder Coated Steel Frame, 3-piece Fire Rated Bronze Polyester Cover, Vented Roof, 10'x 6' Awning, 2.4" x 2.4" Square Corner Posts, (4) Exterior 4" Wide Cross Beam Trusses, (8) Roof Support Beams|
|Size||11 x 11 x 9 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||96.69 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1085.87 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2.36 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||118 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||118 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||111 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||113.28 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||113.28 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||109 in.|
|Wall Height||83 in.|
|Peak Height||28 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant|
Hello, I need a new cover for my redwood gazebo 24011-h How can I order?
Id like to order a replacement cover? How can I do so from the website? The product number on the cover is 24011-J. But that does not work on the site.
Are there options for mosquito netting?
what is the size of the extension-is it included in the overall 11x11 dimension?
Do you offer replacements for the side shade?
Option for replacement canopy? In just a matter of 2 months, rain gathers and has stretched the material on the main canopy. Seems like flaw, but we LOVE this product. Any way to request replacement parts, like the main canopy please?
Can the awning be rolled up so the brackets arms are flat to the poles and that side be open? Also, what is the measurment from the outside of one pole to the outside of the next pole?
Can the wall piece be moved to different sides without turning the whole unit?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.