RIO Innovations Woody Surf Co. Adirondack Chair
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Features an attractive and contrasting finish for a touch of the 1950s and 1960s surf culture vibe
- Polyurethane finish with stainless steel hardware
- Polished metal 2.5 inch Woody Surf Co. badge reminiscent of Woody Cruisers
- Constructed of sturdy and durable FSC Acacia wood
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Polyurethany finish with stainless steel hardware
- Backed by a 3 year limited warranty
|Seat Height||15 in.|
|Chair Back Width||23.5 in.|
|Chair Seat Depth||17 in.|
|Included Items||Wood Adirondack Style Chair|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||33 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||25 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||41 in.|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
How.much does this chair weigh and how.much weight does it hold.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.