Run-In Shed-in-a-Box Round, 12 ft. x 20 ft. x 8 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Ready to build right out of the box: the Run-In Shed-in-a-Box is the perfect farming shade and shelter solution: use it for horses or other livestock, hay or farm equipment storage or protection
- Our in-a-box concept for the farm: assembles easily and features easy to follow instructions
- Features our patented ShelterLock Steel Stabilizers at every rib for a frame that is study and solid
- Our 1 3/8 in. pipe diameter frame is made from high quality steel that is powder coated for corrosion and rust protection
- The Run-In Shed-in-a-Box features a sturdy ripstop-tough engineered 7.5 oz fabric cover that is UV treated inside and out for protection against fading and mold
- Our fabric cover is heat sealed, not sewn for a waterproof building that will keep your items dry
- Your building cover will stay taught on the frame thanks to the Ratchet and Easy-Slide system
- Protective boots on all corners of the unit provide added protection to animals from injury
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Size||12 x 20 x 8 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||241.11 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1417 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||145.48 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||238.66 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||96.01 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||142.8 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||235.98 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||94.67 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||69.2 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||119 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||80.3 in.|
|Wall Height||65.55 in.|
|Peak Height||30.46 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Are there end panels or gates that are compatible with this item?
12' x 20' x 8' Run-In Shed-in-a-Box, round. Does this shelter come with end covers / doors?
Is there an option to purchase without the tarp? I'd want to use for summer desert shade and use a military net canopy instead to allow wind and rain through.
How tall are the side walls on this?
Sku 51376 I need the cover!
How many years is the fabric lasting for on average?
Is this structure waterproof?
What wind speeds can this withstand?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.