Run-In Shelter Round, 12 ft. x 20 ft. x 10 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock, the equine run-In-shed is constructed using high grade heat treated steel that goes through a proprietary 13-step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process
- Professional grade 1-5/8 in. / 4,1 cm all steel frame, bonded with thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, 3-layer, polyethylene, ripstop fabric cover with hot air fused seams that are 100% waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents, high profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly, bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Ratchet Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation, Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Standard Polyethylene 9 oz|
|Size||12 x 20 x 10 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||263.02 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||2005 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.65 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||158.44 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.06 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||123.16 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||155.14 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||235.76 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||121.51 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||94 in.|
|Wall Height||81.41 in.|
|Peak Height||41.75 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Are there end panels or gates that are compatible with this item?
12' x 20' x 8' Run-In Shed-in-a-Box, round. Does this shelter come with end covers / doors?
Is there an option to purchase without the tarp? I'd want to use for summer desert shade and use a military net canopy instead to allow wind and rain through.
How tall are the side walls on this?
Sku 51376 I need the cover!
How many years is the fabric lasting for on average?
Is this structure waterproof?
What wind speeds can this withstand?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.