Run-In Shelter Round, 12 ft. x 24 ft. x 10 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a cover that withstands the elements
- Great for storing hay and equipment in the field
- Professional grade 1-5/8 in. outside diameter all steel frame, bonded with thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Heavy Duty triple layer, heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene and ripstop fabric cover
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system lock down and square up frames and bolt hardware for every connection point and the structure sets up quickly
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Standard Polyethylene 9 oz|
|Size||13 x 24 x 10 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||315.26 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||2403 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.65 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||158.44 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||286.54 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||123.16 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||155.14 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||283.24 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||121.51 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||94 in.|
|Wall Height||81.41 in.|
|Peak Height||41.75 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Are there end panels or gates that are compatible with this item?
12' x 20' x 8' Run-In Shed-in-a-Box, round. Does this shelter come with end covers / doors?
Is there an option to purchase without the tarp? I'd want to use for summer desert shade and use a military net canopy instead to allow wind and rain through.
How tall are the side walls on this?
Sku 51376 I need the cover!
How many years is the fabric lasting for on average?
Is this structure waterproof?
What wind speeds can this withstand?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.