Run-In Shelter Peak, 22 ft. x 20 ft. x 10 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Fabric corner boots protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system lock down and square up frames and bolt hardware for every connection point
- Heavy duty corner braces on corner ribs and rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly, bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Professional grade 2-3/8 in. / 6 cm outside diameter all steel frame, bondedwith thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping,peeling, rust and corrosion
- Our Equine Run-In-Sheds are constructed using high grade heat treated steel
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Standard Polyethylene 9 oz|
|Size||22 x 20 x 10 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||446.74 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||3311 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2.36 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||268.2 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.86 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||125.53 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||263.48 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||235.14 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||123.17 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||94 in.|
|Wall Height||42.33 in.|
|Peak Height||83.2 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
If the polyethylene cover rips, is there a repair procedure you can recommend?
Are the ratcheting tensioners supposed to be supplied with the kit? Mine didn't come with any.
Can this shelter be ordered with a white material instead of green?
What is the reorder # for the RUN-IN SHELTER 22 X 24 X 12 FT cover?
What is the wind and snow rating for this shelter?
Can end walls be purchased for this shelter?
How does this shelter hold up to high wind and/or snow?
hi, I need a replacement cover for model #51351, run in shelter 12x24x10. thanks/Eva
Where can I get a replacement tarp for this? There is none on your website I measured the tarp it is 20.8' x 22'
Can you order a back door for this?
How long does it take to set up the Model #51341?
If my frame gets bent or mangled can I purchase individual parts
What is the weight of the fabric in the equine line?
Are there still no replacement covers available?
How does it anchor securely into the ground? What is its wind resistance strength?
is it really 13 feet tall???
is it really 24 foot high?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.