Shade Sail Square, 16 ft. x 16 ft. Sand
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Long life, 160 GSM, knitted polyethylene allows rain to pass through so water will not collect or pool
- Advanced engineered fabric blocks 85% of harmful UVA and UVB rays yet is remarkably breathable allowing air to circulate
- Reinforced, stitched corners with steel fittings attach quick and easy to mounting points
- Basic install hardware kit includes rope, bolt, attachment hardware, and turnbuckle for each corner connection
- Attaches quickly in just a few minutes
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 160 GSM|
|Included Items||Square Shade Sail, 4 Hardware Packets, Easy Step-By-Step Instructions|
|Size||16 x 16 ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||192 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||192 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||0.05 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||180 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Do you sell poles for the sunshades? I was not able to locate them on your site.
How would you Anchor the sail to brick As we have a 16x16 deck.
What is the difference between the regular and heavyweight model
Is this product intended to be temporary or to stay in place? With a permanent install what is a realistic life expectancy?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.