Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak Gray
Jump to a section...
- 1-3/8 in./3,5 cm diameter tube frame has a premium powder coated finish to resist chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion.
- Ripstop 7.5 oz psm triple layer woven engineered polyethylene cover UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers.
- Includes patented ShelterLock® bolt-connected frame stabilizers at each cross-rail connection for rock-solid durability.
- Cover attaches easily with our Ratchet Tite® cover tensioning system that also keeps the cover smooth and taut.
- Includes 4 steel auger anchors to secure the unit to the ground.
- Flooring sheet safeguards against premature rot of rubber tires from being directly exposed to the ground.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Frame||1-3/8" Powder Coated Steel|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Door Type||1 Double-Zippered Door Panel, 1 Rear End Panel|
|Included Items||Frame, Cover, 1 Double Zipper Door, 1 Back Panel, Temporary Anchors|
|Size||12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||145 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1122 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||145.04 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||143.89 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.57 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||142.05 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||143.89 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||113.07 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||72 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||96 in.|
|Wall Height||87.46 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
Questions & Answers
i inherited a peaked shelter in a box style tent the dimensions are more in the 8'X8' range. No instructions. Is it possible to get them on line? Looks like the same construction as your shelter in a box 12'X12' . Impressive construction!
Hello, Glad to hear you are happy with your new shelter! If it is one of our models then the instructions can be found here: https://www.shelterlogic.com/support/manuals/
Date published: 2020-11-10
how big is the box, need to put in a car
Hello, The cartons measures: CARTON HEIGHT (IN) 9.6 CARTON LENGTH (IN) 51.6 CARTON WIDTH (IN) 22
Date published: 2020-10-21
What is the wind/snow ratings on the Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak Gray?
Hello, This shelter is not live load rated. We do offer round shelters in similar sizes which do offer a rating. To discuss in more detail please give us a call at 1-800-932-9344.
Date published: 2020-10-20