Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak Gray
Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak Gray is rated out of 5 by 1.
Jump to a section...
- 1-3/8 in./3,5 cm diameter tube frame has a premium powder coated finish to resist chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion.
- Ripstop 7.5 oz psm triple layer woven engineered polyethylene cover UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers.
- Includes patented ShelterLock® bolt-connected frame stabilizers at each cross-rail connection for rock-solid durability.
- Cover attaches easily with our Ratchet Tite® cover tensioning system that also keeps the cover smooth and taut.
- Includes 4 steel auger anchors to secure the unit to the ground.
- Flooring sheet safeguards against premature rot of rubber tires from being directly exposed to the ground.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Frame||1-3/8" Powder Coated Steel|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Door Type||1 Double-Zippered Door Panel, 1 Rear End Panel|
|Included Items||Frame, Cover, 1 Double Zipper Door, 1 Back Panel, Temporary Anchors|
|Size||12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||145 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1122 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||145.04 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||143.89 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.57 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||142.05 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||143.89 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||113.07 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||72 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||96 in.|
|Wall Height||87.46 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
Rated 2 out of 5 by norsebear from very difficult to assemble setting up is really difficult and made me consider this not be worth purchasing at all. the instructions are not great and you have to redo some sections, seems like there could be a better design or more detailed instructions. Im honestly underwhelmed with the purchase.
Date published: 2021-01-11
Questions & Answers
Does this have a front door? i.e. Can it be totally enclosed?
Hi Chris, Yes, the front zippered panel can be opened and closed as you please. If you would like to discuss in more detail please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-932-9344.
Date published: 2021-01-11
i inherited a peaked shelter in a box style tent the dimensions are more in the 8'X8' range. No instructions. Is it possible to get them on line? Looks like the same construction as your shelter in a box 12'X12' . Impressive construction!
Hello, Glad to hear you are happy with your new shelter! If it is one of our models then the instructions can be found here: https://www.shelterlogic.com/support/manuals/
Date published: 2020-11-10
how big is the box, need to put in a car
Hello, The cartons measures: CARTON HEIGHT (IN) 9.6 CARTON LENGTH (IN) 51.6 CARTON WIDTH (IN) 22
Date published: 2020-10-21
What is the wind/snow ratings on the Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak Gray?
Hello, This shelter is not live load rated. We do offer round shelters in similar sizes which do offer a rating. To discuss in more detail please give us a call at 1-800-932-9344.
Date published: 2020-10-20