Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak Gray
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- 1-3/8 in./3,5 cm diameter tube frame has a premium powder coated finish to resist chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion.
- Ripstop 7.5 oz psm triple layer woven engineered polyethylene cover UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers.
- Includes patented ShelterLock® bolt-connected frame stabilizers at each cross-rail connection for rock-solid durability.
- Cover attaches easily with our Ratchet Tite® cover tensioning system that also keeps the cover smooth and taut.
- Includes 4 steel auger anchors to secure the unit to the ground.
- Flooring sheet safeguards against premature rot of rubber tires from being directly exposed to the ground.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Frame||1-3/8" Powder Coated Steel|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Door Type||1 Double-Zippered Door Panel, 1 Rear End Panel|
|Included Items||Frame, Cover, 1 Double Zipper Door, 1 Back Panel, Temporary Anchors|
|Size||12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||145 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1122 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||145.04 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||143.89 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.57 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||142.05 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||143.89 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||113.07 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||72 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||96 in.|
|Wall Height||87.46 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
Is it possible to get a replacement top section? My shelter is about 4 years old and the interior is deteriorating and leaving whites specks on everything that is stored in there. Not to mention the lessened waterproofing. How much and how do I get a new
How many hours to put it together with 2 people?
is this product water proof?
Does this have a front door? i.e. Can it be totally enclosed?
i inherited a peaked shelter in a box style tent the dimensions are more in the 8'X8' range. No instructions. Is it possible to get them on line? Looks like the same construction as your shelter in a box 12'X12' . Impressive construction!
how big is the box, need to put in a car
What is the wind/snow ratings on the Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak Gray?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.