ShelterAuger Earth Anchors, 15 in.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Built specifically for fixed canopies, ShelterAuger quickly anchors the canopy on grass or unpacked soil.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction resists chipping, peeling, rust or corrosion. Built for years of use.
- Innovative cork screw design digs in fast and holds on tight. Completely portable and reusable. Full kit includes ShelterAuger anchors and heavy-duty marine-grade coated nylon rope for tie down.
- For larger canopies, additional packs may be required.
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
- ShelterAuger works with any canopy, shed or smaller storage shelter.
- Unscrew to remove
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||32.13 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||3 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||5.25 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
How much rope and what diameter is required for each anchor?
What is the width of the eyelets?
Is there any particular knot or knots you recommend to secure a canopy with these anchors?
Is this a set of 4 or 4 individual at 24. ea?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.