ShelterTube Wind and Snow Rated Garage, Standard
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Our ShelterTube™ Garage is the ultimate square tube steel framed fabric covered shelter that can withstand the elements in all different types of environments. These robust shelters boast a wind and snow rating that surpasses the durability of most basic fabric storage structures on the market today. The 12 ft. wide shelters can be ordered up to 100 ft. long.
|Standard 9 oz. Cover||Heavy Duty 14.5 oz. Cover||Ultra Duty 21.5 oz. Cover|
|UV Treated||UV Treated||UV Treated|
|100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof||100% Waterproof|
|1-Year Prorated Warranty||10-Year Prorated Warranty||15-Year Prorated Warranty|
|Choose Standard →||Choose Heavy Duty →||Choose Ultra Duty →|
- Wind speed rating of 80 MPH* and snow/ground load rating of 43 PSF*
- The ripstop triple-layer covers are 100% waterproof and UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements. Cover options include 9 oz., 14.5 oz. Heavy Duty PVC, and PVC 21.5 oz.
- Extra Heavy duty frame made of 2 in. 15 gauge industrial grade square tube frame with black premium powder coat finish for increased strength and durability.
- Two (2) zipper doors for drive-through access and 8 ft. door opening height for fitting large vehicles through the doors. Roll-up door kits included.
- Thru-bolt connections at every connection point for improved strength, stability and durability
- Square Tube Sliding Crossrail - Redesigned and strengthened to lock down cover for optimum frame to fabric fit.
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied, fully enclosed building. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.