Sojag Bolata Solarium 10 x 14 ft
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Features premium Interpon AkzoNobel powder coating for maximum protection
- Durable and corrosion resistant, premium powder coated light grey aluminum frame
- Black galvanized steel double roof panels help protect against harmful UV rays
- Features 2 double sliding doors
- Mica plastic windows on doors
- Screen and PVC (mica plastic) windows on every wall panel
- Windows can be completely opened, semi-opened or fully closed except for the doors
- 2 winter support posts included
- Although an all-season solarium, any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the roof
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||109.4|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||158.7|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.8|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Is there a snow load rating on this structure. I don't want to be cleaning snow off of any roof in the winter. Other than that I'm interested. Thank you
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.