Samara Carport, 12 ft x 20 ft Dark Grey
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Features premium Interpon AkzoNobel powder coating for maximum protection.
- Durable and corrosion resistant, premium powder coated dark grey aluminum frame
- Premium powder coated galvanized steel roof panels
- Meets CPAI-84 fire retardant international safety standards
- Although an all-season gazebo, any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the roof
- An optional enclosure kit is available for purchase, for added protection during the winter months.
- DIY assembly with no special tools required
|Frame Color||Dark Gray|
|Included Items||Structure, Roof Panels, Instruction Manual, Hardware Kit, Warranty Booklet|
|Size||12 ft. x 20 ft. x 10 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||212.99 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1746.48|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||149.37 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||243.7 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||116.14 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||131.89 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||232.48 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||82.43|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
What is the pitch of the roof on the 12 x 20 carport
Can you please provide the total number of boxes this kit comes in when it's delivered? Also if possible the dimensions of each box? Thanks in advance.
I have a sloped concrete driveway. In the length direction it's about an 18" drop and in the width direction about 4". Therefore each frame's end corner is at a different level. Any suggestions to install one of your 12 x 20 x 7 kits?
Do you have engineering information such as earthquake and wind loads this will withstand?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.