ShelterTech SP Series Round Shelter, 30 ft. x 75 ft. x 19 ft. Ultra Duty PVC 21.5 oz. White
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Built to order and ready to go, ShelterTech SP Series has the greatest number of size options and roof styles in its class, allowing you to design a unit for your specific application. The entire ShelterTech series is proudly made in the USA, using U.S. certified galvanized steel. Each of the SP Series buildings is wind and snow rated.
- PRICE - ShelterTech products can address your needs for a fraction of the cost of a steel, wood or concrete block structure
- EASE OF INSTALLATION - ShelterTech structures can be erected in a matter of days, not weeks or months
- MINIMAL FOUNDATION REQUIREMENTS - Unlike other alternatives, a simple foundation of concrete piers or pre-cast blocks will satisfy most foundation requirements.
- EXPANDABLE - If more space is required, ShelterTech structures can be extended without long-term interruption of your business.
- PORTABLE - When necessary, a ShelterTech structure can be easily disassembled and relocated to a new location.
- STRENGTH - Our shelters are designed with the worst weather in mind to help ensure our structures are still standing when others are not.
- Note: Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied, fully enclosed building. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Size||30 ft. x 75 ft. x 19 ft.|
|Warranty||Cover: 15 Years Prorated; Panels + Frame: 3 Years Prorated|
|Fire Rated||NFPA 701 Compliant|
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Wind and Snow Rated||Yes|
|Wind Speed Rating||90 MPH|
|Material||Ultra Duty PVC 21.5 oz|
|Snow Load Rating||30 PSF|
|Door Opening Width Top||15 ft.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||15 ft.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||15 ft. 6 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Center||18 in.|
Questions & Answers