Storboss™ Horizontal Shed, 6x3, Charcoal
The Arrow Storboss™ is a great multi-purpose and attractive solution to meet your common storage needs. Great for patios, decks or sport fields, The Storboss’ economical 6 ft. x3 ft. size is easy to place and would be a great home to bicycles, garbage cans, patio equipment, sports gear and more!
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- CONVENIENT STORAGE WHERE YOU NEED IT- The 6 x 3 footprint and slanted roof design is great for patios, decks, walkways, in the garage or on the side of your house. This attractive horizontal shed with a charcoal finish is an easy to access solution for trash cans, bicycles, patio equipment and so much more.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE - Made from galvanized steel, this horizontal shed offers lasting protection from corrosion and the weather elements.
- EASY ACCESS - Use the two lockable swing doors to move large items in and out of the shed or with the help of the pneumatic lifts opening and closing the top lid is a breeze.
- KEEP IT COOL- Air Vents on the side of the shed allows for proper air flow to keep items from getting over heated.
- GARBAGE CAN STORAGE - The Storboss horizontal shed easily fits most 96-gallon trash cans.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Frame, Walls, Roof, Doors, Hardware|
|Size||6 ft. x 3 ft. x 4.3 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||18 sq ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||78.66 cu ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||39.44 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||67.62 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||52.5 in.|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
What does the chain connect too? I understand that one end connects to the roof support but cannot figure out where the other end goes.
Is this available with hot dipped galvanized enamel?
The picture shows a roof with metal crossmembers. Is this included, or is the part of the "Roof Strengthening Kit" sold separately ?
what is the interior assembled width and depth? I'm trying to fit two big bicycles inside.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.