Super Max™ Canopy, 12 ft. x 26 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 2 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Easy to install, fitted swedged pipes
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is 100% waterproof and heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover attaches with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 6.5 oz|
|Size||12 x 26 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.97 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||143.21 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||311.89 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||115.3 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||139.27 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||307.95 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||113.33 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120.29 in.|
|Wall Height||78.03 in.|
|Peak Height||37.27 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Interested in canopy #25770 $639.99 do you sell a complete enclosure for 12x26? What would be tax and shipping for all?
What is the shipping weight of the Shelterlogic Super Max Canopy, 18 x 20 ft?
Has anyone used this for winter storage? I live in the midwest and want to put a trailer under it for the winter.
I need a replacement canopy for the 18x30 Supermax canopy. How do I order one?
Is there an option to get longer side legs or an extension piece? Is there a 12x24 size available?
Where can i purchase the footplate for this size canopy?
12 x 26 what is distance between poles, center to center
How do i get a manual for super max #25770
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.