Super Max™ Canopy, 18 ft. x 20 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Heavy Duty 2 in. diameter steel, 8-leg white frame that is premium powder coated finish that prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer 100% waterproof UV woven polyethylene fabric,heat welded not stitched, UV treated inside and outside with added fade blockers
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up frame and tightens down cover for a clean and finished look
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- Quick and easy set-up swedged together assembly sets up in under 2 hours with 2 people
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV Rays
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 6.5 oz|
|Size||18 x 20 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.97 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||215.06 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.84 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||131.57 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||211.12 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||235.9 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||129.6 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||114 in.|
|Wall Height||77.63 in.|
|Peak Height||53.94 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
What is the shipping weight of the Shelterlogic Super Max Canopy, 18 x 20 ft?
Has anyone used this for winter storage? I live in the midwest and want to put a trailer under it for the winter.
I need a replacement canopy for the 18x30 Supermax canopy. How do I order one?
Is there an option to get longer side legs or an extension piece? Is there a 12x24 size available?
Where can i purchase the footplate for this size canopy?
12 x 26 what is distance between poles, center to center
How do i get a manual for super max #25770
Can I just buy the top
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.