Super Max™ Canopy 2-in-1 with Enclosure Kit, 10 ft. x 20 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Includes complete canopy plus sidewall enclosure kit
- Easy-to-install swedged frame is constructed of heavy duty 2 in. diameter steel
- Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust
- Ripstop, UV treated polyethylene fabric cover is 100% waterproof and heat welded, not sewn
- Patented Twist-Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down cover
- Cover and walls attach with bungee fasteners
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 6.5 oz|
|Size||10 x 20 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.97 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||120.05 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.96 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||109.27 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||116.11 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||236.02 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||107.3 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||124.3 in.|
|Wall Height||77.48 in.|
|Peak Height||31.79 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
When I asked you for the dimensions of the two side panels in the Model #25875, you responded that they were 234.5"long and (wide) and 70.75" wide (tall). Two years ago, you told dmj88 the side panels were 6' 7" (79") tall..... which is it?
What are the dimensions of the two side panels in the "CANOPY ENCLOSURE KIT - SUPER MAX 10 X 20 FT. MODEL #25875".
Do you sell replacement poles for the 10X20 Max AP Canopy enclosure? A heavy snow made the poles collapse.
Are the frame and posts included in all the tent kit.
Where can I buy the frame for model 26775
Hello, what frame does it fits? I bought the 10x20 super max tent but I still have to buy the frame.
Is this purchase the tarp and the poles
Will this kit fit the AccellaFrame model #25939 and # 25941
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.