Super Max™ Canopy 3-in-1 with Enclosure Kit, 10 ft. x 20 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Starting with high grade steel, every frame pipe and connector is subjected to a proprietary 13 step steel surface preparation process
- Heavy duty 2" all steel frame, bonded with thermoset baked-on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, triple-layer, enhanced weave, rip-stop, 100% waterproof, polyethylene cover. UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, antiaging and anti-fungal agents
- Quick and easy set up built in with slip together swedged tubing and Patented Twist Tite™ tensioning squares up frames and tightens down covers
- Fully enclosed shelter and expanded Event Tent goes up or down in minutes with bungee cord fasteners and expansion pole kit
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 6.5 oz|
|Size||10 ft. x 20 ft.|
Does the enclosure kit and screen kit reach the top of the pitch on the front and back of the canopy
What are the dimensions including height when fully opened? How do you anchor it? Thanks
Can I re- order just the canopy and sides. I already have the frame.
Can I use this canopy with the screen kit?
Is this the whole kit including frame, canopy, sides and door?
How much does the entire kit weigh? How is the kit stored...does it come with a storage bag? What gauge steel is used?
Can I order just the expandable/side part with the pole So?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.