Sycamore Gazebo, 10 ft. x 12 ft. Dark Coffee
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- 2.5 x 2.5 in. square tube legs and .9 in. square steel truss supports.
- Durable polycarbonate top protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated mosquito netting zips together to convert your gazebo into a screenhouse instantly, or use included ties to convert them to attractive valances.
- Includes 4 spike anchors to keep the gazebo secured to a variety of surfaces.
- Assembles easily with all quality hardware included. No additional parts or tools are required.
- Hanging hook allows you to hang light from inside the hardtop canopy.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Included Items||Frame, Polycarbonate Top, Mosquito Netting, Temporary Anchors|
|Size||10 ft. x 12 ft.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
Would the polycarbonate roof be removable for the winter months?
Hi is this snow rated?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.