Ultra Max™ Canopy, 30 ft. x 50 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Ultra duty 2-3/8 in. diameter bicycle grade steel white frame bonded with Premium powder coat for a finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Ripstop tough triple layer woven polyethylene fabric with heat seal seamed not stitched for a stronger bond and drip free seams
- Best in class fitted swedged pipes ensure solid frame construction
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- Fitted, fully valanced one cover is 100% waterproof, triple layer UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and antifungal agents
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV Rays
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Size||30 x 50 ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2.36 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||359.86 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||600.41 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||158.33 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||355.14 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||595.69 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||155.97 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||114 in.|
|Wall Height||75.25 in.|
|Peak Height||83.09 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
Are there any walls available for this product?
None of the photos of product show the diagonal ropes going out to spikes at each post. But instructions show those ropes. Are the ropes required? We are in Richmond, California. Light wind.
I would like to use this product to cover a small skating rink during the winter. Will this structure hold up to the snow and ice that will fall on it? Thanks. Doug
I am thinking of picking up this item @ the Breeze Illinois location. To be able to know what space is needed to bring this item home, I need to be given the four box dimensions to know total shipping space needed. Not sure whether truck bed or trailer?
Does this canopy have a wind rating?
The picture shows cross beams running across the structure at each support. What is the height of these cross beams?
Can this unit be supplied with 84 inch wall height sections instead of the 72 inch #800216 sections?
Hi. What is the height at the sides and at the center of the tent? Is the entire tent shipped in one box if so what is the weight of the box. If multiple boxes please provide the weight of each. Thanks and I await your response.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.