Small Livestock Portable Shelter, 8x10x5 Round
The University of Oregon livestock management study determined that shelter should be provided for livestock, shelter is an essential part of livestock production and is necessary for health and survival. This shelter is open in two ends allowing airflow, while providing mobile shade and sun protection
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- DURABLE ROBUST - The frame of this Small Livestock portable shelter is constructed of 1-3/8 inch carbon steel for years of use.
- SOLID - The premium powder coat finish protects frame for years from corrosion and rust.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION- The Patented ShelterLock® frame stabilizers at every rib connection for rock-solid strength offering protection to your animals from harmful weather.
- DURABLE CANOPY COVER - The ripstop-tough advanced engineered 7.5 oz. polyethylene fabric cover is UV treated inside, outside, and in between to help protect the cover and your animals from harmful rays.
- STURDY CANOPY COVER- For a long lasting cover the Ratchet and Easy-Slide cover rail tension systems keeps the cover smooth and taut.
- SAFE AND SOUND- To prevent injury to animals, protective boots are included to cover each corner.
|Frame||2" Galvanized Steel|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Included Items||2" Steel Frame, Polyester Cover, Spike Anchors|
|Size||8 ft. x 10 ft. x 5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||87.16 sq ft|
|Total Storage Volume||325.62 cu ft|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||104.9 in|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||119.65 in|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||58.79 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||102.22 in|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||119.65 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||57.45 in|
|Wall Height||29.61 in|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive harm
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov