Versa-Shed Steel Storage Shed
Currently Out Of Stock
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
A multi-purpose horizontal storage shelter that's ideal for refuse and recycling bins, small garden tools and supplies, outdoor gear, and more! The Versa Shed is the perfect compact, outdoor storage solution. With it's practical self-balancing lid, it is easy to open and offers two access points to your stored items. Ideal for storing compact garbage and recycling cans up to 37.5 in. high, 18.5 in. wide, and 22.5 in long to keep them out of sight and tucked away in an attractive storage unit.
- With a 2-point locking system designed for added security, the unit features a lockable lid and lockable doors that make for more fortified storage.
- Hands-free lid support with our self-balancing lid allows for easy access to items and keeps the lid fully open while preventing over-opening. Once open, the lid overhangs at the back of the unit preventing accumulated moisture from affecting the interior.
- Galvanized steel corner gussets are made from our toughest steel and are placed at the corners of the unit, giving the Versa Shed added structural stability and strength.
- Foam core lines the interior of the swing doors making the Versa Shed a more solid, more resilient unit with better resistance to impact.
- The Versa-Shed is made from our high quality, electro galvanized steel that undergoes a zinc plating process that protects the unit from corrosion and rust.
- Horizontal header reinforces the structure and strength of the unit overall, providing added stability to the frame.
- Wide swing doors swing out and offer easy access to large, bulky items.
- Stylish exterior horizontal wood grain pattern adds texture to the exterior, and a rich onyx finish makes the Versa Shed an attractive and modern outdoor storage solution.
- Able to store trash bins up to 37.5 in. high, 18.5 in. wide, and 22.5 in long.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Door Type||Swing Doors|
|Warranty||12 Year Limited|
Questions & Answers