What is a Hard-Top Gazebo?
Gazebos are versatile shade solutions that have four posts as a foundation along with a roof. Gazebos do not have permanent walls, but provide ample protection from harmful UV rays that can damage your skin as well as your belongings. They can be used in a variety of ways in your back yard for family and fun. Gazebos come in many different shapes, colors, sizes, and materials.
A hard top gazebo is simply a gazebo with a hard roof. When purchasing a hard top gazebo from SOJAG, you can rest assured these shelters are built to last through the elements to provide incredible strength and reliable shade all year round. SOJAG hard top gazebos are constructed with durable aluminum frames for ultimate protection. The hard top gazebo roof can be made with waterproof galvanized steel or polycarbonate, both with impressive staying power that can stave off rust and corrosion.
How Do You Use a Hard-Top Gazebo?
A hard top gazebo is just as versatile as you want to make it and can be used in just about any climate. You can use it in a variety of different ways with both functionality and fun. Here are some popular ways to use a hard top gazebo on your property.
- Gardening shelter: Avid gardeners need shade while they tend to their seedlings or simply need time to rest. A hard top gazebo can act as a gorgeous focal point to your garden or back yard while also providing a shady spot to relax among your plants.
- Pool cabana: If you have a pool but need a stylish spot to kick back out of the sun, a hard top gazebo can easily be converted into a pool cabana. Add some curtains for privacy and the full cabana experience.
- Grill gazebo: When cooking for a large gathering or family dinners, it can be exhausting in the sun and also dangerous if your food stays out in direct sunlight for too long. A hard top grill gazebo keeps both the grillmaster and the food out of the sun while also providing extra shelving for cooking tools and food.
- Hot tub cover: Enjoy your time in the hot tub without being in the harmful UV rays. Both your skin and the hot tub will thank you for the extra protection.
- Wet bar: If you love to host your friends for drinks at your house but you don’t have space for a bar, a hard top gazebo can go directly over a table and chairs for a chic wet bar right in your own back yard.
Where Do You Put a Hard-Top Gazebo?
A hard top gazebo is the perfect addition to any property with its functionality and gorgeous aesthetic. Make sure when choosing the perfect area for your hard top gazebo, always make sure you are placing it on level ground. You will also want to make sure the area where you place the hard top gazebo is not prone to flooding or water pooling.