Versa-Shed Steel Storage Shed
Jump to a section...
A multi-purpose horizontal storage shelter that's ideal for refuse and recycling bins, small garden tools and supplies, outdoor gear, and more! The Versa Shed is the perfect compact, outdoor storage solution. With it's practical self-balancing lid, it is easy to open and offers two access points to your stored items. Ideal for storing compact garbage and recycling cans up to 37.5 in. high, 18.5 in. wide, and 22.5 in long to keep them out of sight and tucked away in an attractive storage unit.
- With a 2-point locking system designed for added security, the unit features a lockable lid and lockable doors that make for more fortified storage.
- Hands-free lid support with our self-balancing lid allows for easy access to items and keeps the lid fully open while preventing over-opening. Once open, the lid overhangs at the back of the unit preventing accumulated moisture from affecting the interior.
- Galvanized steel corner gussets are made from our toughest steel and are placed at the corners of the unit, giving the Versa Shed added structural stability and strength.
- Foam core lines the interior of the swing doors making the Versa Shed a more solid, more resilient unit with better resistance to impact.
- The Versa-Shed is made from our high quality, electro galvanized steel that undergoes a zinc plating process that protects the unit from corrosion and rust.
- Horizontal header reinforces the structure and strength of the unit overall, providing added stability to the frame.
- Wide swing doors swing out and offer easy access to large, bulky items.
- Stylish exterior horizontal wood grain pattern adds texture to the exterior, and a rich onyx finish makes the Versa Shed an attractive and modern outdoor storage solution.
- Able to store trash bins up to 37.5 in. high, 18.5 in. wide, and 22.5 in long.
Questions & Answers
Would two adult bikes fit in the 6 x 3 shed?
Hi Karen, This will depend on the size of your bikes. The interior dimensions of the 6x3 shed measures 67-5/8”W x 25-1/2”D x 48-1/4”H. Hope that helps!
Date published: 2020-04-27
If this came in white then all of us with these white vinyl fences could use it to store our trashcans the HOA has now said we cant have outside our fences they have to be behind or in an enclosure. I suppose I could powder coat it white?!
Hi Sarah Jane, Arrow sheds can be repainted. Please do NOT use Rust-oleum brand paint. For a copy of our painting guide please start a live chat or give us a call at 1-800-851-1085 (press 1).
Date published: 2020-03-25
Does it come in a different color other than black? A tan, cream or green would be nice.
Hi Steve, At this time this shed is only offered in black. We do appreciate your feedback and will be using this proactively!
Date published: 2020-02-18
Is this suitable for coastal living? We're 2 blocks from the ocean
Hello, You would need to make sure that the unit is securely fastened to a solid base. If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-800-851-1085 (press 1). Thank you
Date published: 2019-04-05
does this have a floor?
Hello, The floor shown in the pictures are actually part of the platform. Our sheds do not include floors. If you are building a wooden or concrete base then a floor frame kit will not be necessary and you may use the corresponding anchor kits to anchor your unit. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-800-851-1085 (press 1). Thank you
Date published: 2019-01-07
Can the metal sheds be painted a different color? If so, what type of paint?
Hello, Our metal shelters can be painted with an exterior-grade paint designed for use on steel. Contact your local paint supplier for recommendations or give us a call for a copy of our Painting Guide. We are available 7 days a week at 1-800-851-1085 (press 1). Thank you
Date published: 2018-12-31
What is the weight of the 5x3 ft unit?
Hello, The weight for the model number EVRS53 (Versa Shed 5x3) is 77lbs. Thank you
Date published: 2018-10-12
Can you join two together to make one
Hello, Unfortunately, the way the sheds are designed they cannot be connected to make a larger storage unit. If you would like to discuss this in more detail please feel free to call us at 1-800-851-1085 (press 1). Thank you
Date published: 2020-03-17