Bike Shed 6’8”x3x5’6”
Need a strong, weatherproof shelter for your bike? The convenient, practical ShelterLogic Bike Shed will keep your bicycle safe from the elements and stand up to harsh winter weather. The shed frame is constructed with 1-3/8-inch steel pipes, and has a UV-treated 300D polyester cover. The shed is large enough to fit 3 adult bikes, but small enough to be used on a deck, balcony, or patio. It can also be used to store garden tools, pool supplies, and other items.
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The ShelterLogic Bike Shed is a strong, weatherproof shelter that's both practical and convenient for daily or seasonal storage. It is engineered to keep your bicycle safe from the elements and can stand up to harsh winter weather. The shed frame is constructed with 1-3/8-inch steel pipes, with a UV-treated 300D polyester cover. The shed is large enough to fit 3 adult bikes, but small enough to be used on a deck, balcony, or patio. It can also be used to store garden tools, pool supplies, and other items.
- The frame is constructed of 1 3/8 inch steel pipe.nn
- The frame has a premium powder coated steel finish to prevent corrosion and rust for years to come.nn
- Bolted connections make the frame strong and sturdy.nn
- The cover and floor are made of durable water-resistant 300D polyester.nn
- The cover is UV treated to protect your belongings from harmful UVA and UVB rays.nn
- A convenient large zippered door allows easy access to your bikes and other stored goods.nn
- The cross-rail tension system keeps the cover smooth and taut.nn
|Size||7 x 3 x 6 ft|
|Total Storage Area||2|
|Total Storage Volume||86|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||81.82|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||35.21|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||66.55|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||79.14|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||35.21|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||65.21|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive harm
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers
does the back side roll up same as the front?
Hello Jenny, Thank you for your question. Only the front panel rolls up. Thank you
Date published: 2022-07-26