ShelterTech High Tunnel Greenhouse, Frame Only
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame is the perfect starter for anyone from a novice to expert grower or gardener looking to customize their own greenhouse unit. As part of our ShelterTech series, this Greenhouse frame is a unique value because it allows the customer to customize it to their exact specifications and is made from only our highest quality materials. Simply choose the length and width of your structure, and we'll custom build you a high quality high tunnel greenhouse frame. You can then go on to convert your high tunnel frame into a cool weather Coldframe Greenhouse, or use it as a traditional High Tunnel Greenhouse structure. Round and Gothic shapes available. UNIT INCLUDES HIGH TUNNEL GREENHOUSE FRAME ONLY.
- Choose Your Own Size: We make building your very own custom High Tunnel Greenhouse easy. Choose from Greenhouse frames as small as 8 x 8 ft., or as large as 38 x 15 ft. and up to 100 ft. long! Select a size that meets your requirements and fits your needs.
- A Stronger Greenhouse Structure: Unlike many of our competitors, we use only high quality galvanized USA manufactured carbon steel for ultimate strength and durability. Our steel is certified ASTM A653 for maximum resistance against corrosion and rust.
- Long Lifespan: Our High Tunnel Greenhouse frame comes with a 3 year prorated warranty, so you know they have been built strong.
- Secure Anchoring: All High Tunnel Greenhouse frames come equipped with 30 inch base pipes. Once anchored securely, these pipe anchors will prevent the greenhouse frame from racking or wobbling at connection points.
- Stable Structure: Our patented ShelterLock® Stabilizers provide rock-solid strength and stability to the frame of your High Tunnel Greenhouse. ShelterLock Stabilizers are made of steel and act as tough, reliable connectors at every purlin, preventing racking and wobbling so your frame stays put.
- Simplified Assembly: Pre-drilled holes in our galvanized steel piping make assembly of your High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame easier and more efficient. Nut and bolt fasteners not only simplify assembly, but add to the stability of the structure, reinforcing connections at every joint.
- Step-By-Step Instructions: All of our buildings come with simple step-by-step instructions for easy assembly.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Total Storage Area||32.03 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||246.92 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.315 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||96.14 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||49.32 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||101.26 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||93.51 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||49.32 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||99.94 in.|
|Warranty||Galvanized Steel Frame: 3 years prorated, year 1 full repair or replacement; Hardware and Accessories: 1 year, full repair or replacement|
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive harm
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers