ShelterTech High Tunnel Greenhouse
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Grow bigger plants, faster with our High Tunnel Greenhouse Kit: the perfect greenhouse kit for anyone from novice gardeners to expert growers looking to customize their own greenhouse unit. Proven to grow plants faster than the competition, our High Tunnel Greenhouse Kit comes with everything you need to start growing. Includes a galvanized steel High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame, the galvanized steel High Tunnel Greenhouse End Panel Frames (optional) and our 5.5 oz polyethylene greenhouse cover kit (optional) proven to grow plants more efficiently. As part of our ShelterTech series, this High Tunnel Greenhouse Kit is a unique value because it allows the customer to custom configure it to their specifications and is made from only our highest quality materials. Simply choose the length and width of your structure, and we'll custom build you a high quality high tunnel greenhouse, end panel frames (optional) and accompanying cover (optional). Use it as a cool weather Coldframe Greenhouse, or as a traditional High Tunnel Greenhouse structure. Round and Gothic shape available.
Help me choose which High Tunnel Greenhouse is correct for me →
- Choose Your Own Size: We make building your very own custom High Tunnel Greenhouse easy. Choose from Greenhouse frames as small as 8 x 8 ft., or as large as 38 x 15 ft. and up to 100 ft. long! Select a size that meets your requirements and fits your needs.
- A Stronger Greenhouse Structure: Unlike many of our competitors, we use only high quality galvanized USA manufactured carbon steel for ultimate strength and durability. Our steel is certified ASTM A653 for maximum resistance against corrosion and rust.
- Long Lifespan: Our High Tunnel Greenhouse frame comes with a 3 year prorated warranty, so you know they have been built strong.
- Secure Anchoring: All High Tunnel Greenhouse frames come equipped with 30 inch base pipes. Once anchored securely, these pipe anchors will prevent the greenhouse frame from racking or wobbling at connection points.
- Stable Structure: Our patented ShelterLock® Stabilizers provide rock-solid strength and stability to the frame of your High Tunnel Greenhouse. ShelterLock Stabilizers are made of steel and act as tough, reliable connectors at every purlin, preventing racking and wobbling so your frame stays put.
- Simplified Assembly: Pre-drilled holes in our galvanized steel piping make assembly of your High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame easier and more efficient. Nut and bolt fasteners not only simplify assembly, but add to the stability of the structure, reinforcing connections at every joint.
- Step-By-Step Instructions: All of our buildings come with simple step-by-step instructions for easy assembly.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.