Ironwood Shed Frame Kit
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Looking for a shed you can customize? Meet the Ironwood Shed Frame Kit: a DIY shed that gives you the flexibility of choosing the wood, color and more. With the Ironwood shed kit, you'll get nearly all you need to build your own shed to your specifications. Get the great look and feel of a wood shed at a more affordable price with this steel and wood panel hybrid shed. This shed kit includes all steel components you'll need to build a shed of your own, all you'll need is to purchase the wood paneling that best fits your needs (wood paneling sold separately). Then, stain and treat your wood, and choose your shed's design (vertical or horizontal). Your shed kit features all-steel parts where you need it most in your shed. It features HDG steel support beams for enhanced corrosion resistance and strength. The high gable shed gives you ample storage height that allow you to store bulk items and allows for easy access. Lockable sliding doors keep your items safe. Get a great, affordable shed kit today!
Steel Shed Components Only - Wood Panel Walls Sold Separately.
- All steel parts you need to build your own custom shed. Wood paneling sold separately.
- Available in anthracite steel trim
- Customize your shed by choosing to lay wood paneling vertically or horizontally. Paint or stain your shed to match your home's exterior.
- Sturdy and corrosion resistant all-steel parts. Features all-steel roof beams that offer extra support for your shed.
- The high gable gives you easy access to your items and the 6 ft. wall height provides additional headroom for long or bulky items.
- The wide doorway makes it easy to access stored items
- Features a 12 year limited warranty on all steel parts
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Door Type||Sliding Doors|
|Included Items||Frame, Door, Roof|
|Wall Height||71.25 in.|
|Warranty||12 Year Limited|
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive harm
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov