ShelterTech High Tunnel Greenhouse, Frame and End Panel Frame
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame and End Panel Frame make the perfect starter kit for anyone from a novice to expert grower or gardener looking to customize their own greenhouse unit. As part of our ShelterTech series, this High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame and End Panel Frame offer a unique value because combined, they create the perfect outline for a high tunnel greenhouse. Made from only our highest quality materials, our High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame and End Panel Frame are strong, sturdy and built to last. Simply choose the length and width of your structure, and we'll custom build your High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame and End Panel Frame. You can then go on to convert your high tunnel frame and end panel frame into a cool weather Coldframe Greenhouse, or use it as a traditional High Tunnel Greenhouse structure. Round and Gothic shape available. UNIT INCLUDES HIGH TUNNEL GREENHOUSE FRAME AND END PANEL FRAME.
- Choose Your Own Size: We make customizing your very own High Tunnel Greenhouse easy. Choose from Greenhouse frames as small as 8 x 8 ft., or as large as 38 x 15 ft. and up to 100 ft. long! Once you select the width and height of your frame, we'll add the frame end panel that will best fit your unit. Select a size that meets your requirements and will fit your needs. Round and Gothic shape available.
- Convenient End Panel Frames: Need to install a fan or air vent at either end of your greenhouse unit? No problem! Our High Tunnel Greenhouse End Panel Frame makes it easy to customize your High Tunnel Greenhouse. These sturdy end panel frames attach easily to the main greenhouse frame. Use them to create a custom entry or doorway into your greenhouse, install fans, air vents or other units quickly and easily to the end panel frame. Made in USA from US galvanized steel and comes with a 3-year prorated warranty. Fits ShelterLogic High Tunnel Greenhouse frames.
- A Stronger Greenhouse Structure: Unlike many of our competitors, we use only high quality USA manufactured galvanized carbon steel for ultimate strength and durability. Our steel is certified ASTM A653 for maximum resistance against corrosion and rust.
- Long Lifespan: Our High Tunnel Greenhouse frame and end panel frame comes with a 3 year prorated warranty, so you know they have been built strong.
- Secure Anchoring: All High Tunnel Greenhouse units come equipped with 30 inch base pipes. Once anchored securely, these pipe anchors will prevent the greenhouse frame from racking or wobbling at connection points.
- Stable Structure: Our patented ShelterLock Stabilizers provide rock-solid strength and stability to the frame of your High Tunnel Greenhouse. ShelterLock Stabilizers are made of steel and act as tough, reliable connectors at every purlin, preventing racking and wobbling so your frame stays put.
- Simplified Assembly: Pre-drilled holes in our galvanized steel piping make assembly of your High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame easier and more efficient. Nut and bolt fasteners not only simplify assembly, but add the the stability of the structure, reinforcing connections at every joint.
- Step-By-Step Instructions: All of our buildings come with simple step-by-step instructions for easy assembly.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Total Storage Area||437.25 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||3371.29 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.315 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||96.14 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||673.32 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||101.26 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||93.51 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||670.32 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||99.94 in.|
|Warranty||Galvanized Steel Frame: 3 years prorated, year 1 full repair or replacement; Hardware and Accessories: 1 year, full repair or replacement|
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive harm
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers