Craft Show Tents
- Commercial C200 Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy, 10 ft. x 20 ft. WhiteModel #167566DSQuik Shade
- Commercial C150 Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy, 10 ft. x 15 ft. WhiteModel #167576DSQuik Shade
- Commercial C100 Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy, 10 ft. x 10 ft. WhiteModel #157398DSQuik Shade
Craft Show Tents for Comfort and Protection
Craft shows can be an excellent way to generate interest and sales for your small business. Thousands of prospective clients can visit just one craft show, which is why being prepared to show off your pieces and goods in a professional and stylish way can make a huge difference to your bottom line. You want to make sure to put your best foot forward when introducing your goods to buyers. Craft show tents are an ideal way to showcase your business while also protecting yourself and your goods from the elements.
Why Vendor Tents are So Popular
When you peruse arts and crafts shows, most vendors set up their artwork under a display tent. Of course, these outdoor shades make it simple for eventgoers to differentiate between businesses. But there are plenty of benefits to purchasing vendor tents for your next event, including:
- Marketing tool: Setting up your own booth is an ideal way to market your business to the public. You can place a sign on the back of your tent with your logo to make it stand out and attract business. A designated vendor tent for our artwork conveys to the public that you provide a good or service that is worth a look.
- Comfort: Spending long days outside in the harsh sunlight, rain, or even snow can turn an enjoyable day into a chore. Vendor tents offer portable shade that keep you and your workers comfortable throughout the day.
- Protect your items: There is no sense in putting time and money into your artwork if they can get ruined by the elements. Craft show tents offer a layer of protection to ensure your hard work is not ruined by rain or snow.
- Shield your skin: Spending too much time in harmful UV rays can cause skin cancer. Staying in the shade is the easiest way to combat skin cancer, which is why a display tent is a must-have for any business that relies on arts and crafts shows for revenue.
- Simple setup: Assembling vendor tents is a snap thanks to the push-pull leg design. You can spend less time setting up and more time selling your creations.
- Easy transport: When the fun is over, disassembling is just as easy as setup. A rolling bag is included for simple transport to and from your vehicle.
Vendor Tents with Stability and Style
A commercial display tent has superior coverage and durability for a professional presentation at any arts and crafts show. Pop-up canopies can have a direct impact on your business by offering a true showcase of your products. These craft show tents are made with high-quality materials made to last season after season. There are a variety of features and benefits to vendor tents including:
- Multiple sizes: Whether you have a small presentation table or need a spacious display tent for multiple employees, Quick Shade offers varying sizes to fit your needs. Commercial vendor tents starting with 100 square feet of coverage are ideal for staying cool all day long.
- Lightweight: You don’t have to compromise strength and stability in order to have a lightweight display tent that is easy to carry to your events. Enjoy the best of both worlds with heavy-duty coverage and a lightweight product.
- Straight legs: These vendor tents are constructed with straight legs as opposed to slant legs for optimal coverage and stability. Straight leg canopy tents offer incredible endurance to protect your goods and yourself from the elements.
- Multiple height positions: Customize your shade with options that allow for three different height positions for ultimate coverage from the sun, rain, or snow.
- Additional wall option: Choose from a display tent with an additional wall for increased coverage and protection from wind. It also adds a layer of privacy when needed.
- Durable cover: These craft show tents are created with 300D polyester covers with impressive durability. Treated with Aluminex, they also provide 99% protection from harmful UV rays that can cause skin cancer. Rest assured these rugged covers will last for years to come.
- Steel frame: The steel frame legs offer incredible stability along with the double reinforced frame system and hardened thru-bolt assembly for unmatched strength. The nylon feet provide increased stability and resists scratches if setting up inside on a floor.
- Simple assembly: These display tent options are no hassle to set up and can be popped up in a snap for convenience on the go. It takes minutes to set up for a quick and customizable shade solution to have your goods perfectly displayed and ready for sale.
- Easy transport: When it’s time to pack up your artwork showcase, these craft show tents simply disassemble and fit inside a provided rolling carry case. You will not have to worry about lugging around heavy bags
- Ground stakes: These shelters come with ground stakes to ensure stability for all-day coverage no matter the weather. Make sure to consult your manual for more information on anchoring your display tent for maximum safety.
How to Assemble a Craft Show Tent
At first glance, you may think assembling vendor tents might be a difficult project, especially on a day when you are already planning to showcase artwork in front of a large group of people. But the reality is that these display tent options are built for easy assembly providing you ultimate convenience so you can have more time to focus on your business and its customers. Here is a quick overview of how craft show tents are assembled.
Step 1: Start with a team of two and extend the canopy frame until it is fully opened. Make sure to be careful not to pinch your fingers.
Step 2: Put your hand on the top corner of the canopy frame and lock each leg into position.
Step 3: Attach the cover to the frame and each leg for the proper fit and all-around protection.
Step 4: Adjust legs to the desired height based on your needs.
Step 5: Use included stakes to anchor your canopy to the ground. This is an important step to take to ensure the safety of everyone in and around the vendor tent.
Choosing the Right Display Tent for Your Business
There are several options to choose from when it comes to deciding which craft show tent is the right option to showcase your artwork and business. Start by thinking about how many people and how many pieces of arts or crafts you plan on taking with you to each show. If it is a minimal amount, a 10 x 10 ft. display tent might be enough to shelter both yourself and the items you need protected from the sun and elements.
If you plan on growing your business, you may want to purchase a larger model to grow into rather than one that may be too small in the future. If you prefer to be fully shaded and have extra protection from the sun and wind, consider vendor tents with a wall panel which is durable and fire-resistant polyester fabric for ultimate safety and comfort.
No matter the size of your business, craft show tents from Quik Shade offer the versatility, style, and strength needed for a successful way to showcase everything you offer.