- Small Livestock Portable Shelter, 8x10x5 RoundModel #51560ShelterLogic
- Run-In Shelter5 Options AvailableShelterLogic
- Premium powder-coated finish resists chipping corrosion
- Protects animals from the elements
A Run-In Shelter to Keep Your Horse Healthy
Your horse needs time during the day to run and graze in the pasture. However, too much exposure to the sun, heat, and rain can be detrimental to your horse’s health. A portable run-in shelter from ShelterLogic will give your horse the necessary protection from the elements. Our dependable, affordable horse run-in shelters are designed with the health and safety of your animals in mind and can be used anywhere that you need to offer protection.
What is a ShelterLogic Run-In Shelter?
A run-in shelter is open ended, which allows your horse easy access from either end. The shelter has a high-grade powder coated steel frame that resists chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion. It includes a durable 3-layer polyethylene cover that’s made to withstand the elements. You can set a run-in shelter up in the pasture to give your horse a place to take a break from foul weather, to avoid the sun’s damaging UV rays, and to get away from flies and other bugs that may carry parasites.
A run-in shelter is a must-have portable shade and shelter solution for the farm. It is a reliable, affordable investment for keeping equine and livestock healthy and safe from the elements. What’s more, a ShelterLogic run-in shelter is a multipurpose structure: You can use also use it as a storage solution for the farm and pasture. Its open-ended design makes it ideal for storing hay, feed, equipment, and more in the field.
What Comes with a ShelterLogic Run-In Shelter?
No matter what size ShelterLogic Run-In Shelter you choose, it will include these excellent, useful features:
- A Sturdy Powder Coated Steel Frame: The powder coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion and helps your horse run-in shelter last longer.
- A Polyethylene Ripstop Fabric Cover: The advanced engineered, 3-layer polyethylene ripstop fabric cover has heat-sealed seams and is 100% waterproof. It is UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and antifungal agents. It also has a high-profile white interior lining, which offers enhanced illumination.
- Easy Assembly: Swedged tubing and slip fit connectors make your shelter simple to build. With bolt hardware at every connection, you can be sure your structure will stay sturdy and strong.
- Ratchet Tite Tensioning and Easy Slide Crossrail: The systems are designed to deliver immediate and continuous frame to anchor tightening and keep the cover secured to the frame.
The Run-In Shelter Offers Protection and Storage
You can count on a practical, dependable horse run-in shelter to protect your horse from foul weather and the sun’s damaging UV rays. You can also use it as a dependable, practical storage solution for farming equipment, feed, and hay. No matter how you plan to use your rugged, durable ShelterLogic horse run-in shelter, you’ll know you’ll be getting the best value for your dollar!